Version 3.0 | May 5, 2021
These Privacy Policies attempt to cover the widest possible range of scenarios, including many cases in which the app does not even collect nor process the information described within these Privacy Policies.
This application collects the necessary information for the normal functioning of our business. Under no circumstance do we collect personal information with malicious intentions.
The app does not collect your name, last name, email, phone number, etc., unless you are asked to enter that information intentionally.
We may combine this information with other information about you collected from other sources (e.g. apps or websites).
The App may collect two types of information: (1) non-personal, anonymous information collected automatically, or (2) personally identifiable information (PII) collected manually after receiving the user’s consent.
Technical information, which includes certain information or characteristics regarding the operating system, including the type of ISP or the type of browser used, the Internet Protocol (IP), the IP address and the names and versions of the applications installed on the device, as well as the geographical location of the device (including GPS coordinates). Technical information such as the foregoing stays anonymous; in other words, it does not personally identify you or is stored together with any other information that may link it to the user itself, except when the user submits additional information voluntarily.
This information shall be used to improve the application, learning how, when and where the user browses on it.
If at any moment the app were to request Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that would allow us to contact him, such as his name or mobile phone number, the user shall be free to provide such information. However:
The following shall be considered Personal Information:
- Demographic information such as age or birthdate, nationality, educational level, sex, interests or characteristics.
- User information such as the username or password, confidential replies to certain security questions, or similar information that enables us to uniquely identify your account or authenticate it before providing personal information about the user account.
Most of these data may be obtained when the app offers a social login functionality, and the user accepts such a login in the app by using a social account. In some cases, the app automatically logs into the user’s social account associated with the device, and the user accepts to perform such a login by using this app.
This application does not collect personal information from children under 13 years old. We take the privacy of minors seriously, and encourage the parents to play an active role in their children’s online education at all times. Children under 13 should not install our application on any device of their belonging, and if they do, it will be under the full responsibility of their parents or guardians. In case we obtain personal information from a child under 13 years old, we shall take measures to erase the information supplied from our server. In case the content of this application has been rated as suitable for children under 13, it should be installed exclusively on devices belonging to the parents, guardians, or any other person over 13 years old. If the application were to request personal information at any time, children under 13 should never enter such information.
We collect personally identifiable information (PII), demographic information and user information from our users when they:
- Sign up to our application.
- Participate in surveys, studies or questionnaires.
- Participate in offers or promotions.
We use the information we collect on the application as follows:
- Personalize and improve you experience, and enable us to supply you with the type of contents and offers that best suit your interests.
- Deliver, provide and repair products or services.
- Send notices such as welcome letters, purchase confirmations, payment warnings or administrative regulations.
- Create and maintain user accounts and your history.
- Contact you in regards to our products or services and send you the best offers and promotions depending on your interests.
- Study the statistics of our online platform.
- Inform our customer service employees.
- Create your online account and authenticate it during your user login.
- Swiftly process your information requests.
- Enable us to efficiently reply to your inquiries.
- Analyse a promotion or survey.
- Send you promotional material.
- Enable us to share the information with third party companies under the terms set forth by these privacy policies and with the purposes described in the foregoing items, as permitted by the law.
This application may monetize your information (in some cases), by giving it up to third parties in the following situations:
- When the app is monetized via advertisements, advertisement networks and/or the advertisers provide advertisements that may require certain user or device information from the user in order to offer the most appropriate advertisement, or that which may interest him the most. This app can be monitized through these ad networks: Google or Andromo, which mediates with these other networks Startapp, Airpush, Tappx, Facebook, Amazon, Google o Docomo, and some others.
- When we employ independent advertisement networks to display our application’s advertising banner when visiting third party websites. In order to make it more efficient, the advertisement network may use and incorporate into your device certain technology, such as cookies, in order to collect non-personal information from you when you visit our application. This information is used to display advertisements involving goods and services that best suit your interests when visiting other websites.
We often evaluate (sometimes with the assistance of outsourced companies) how our online content and services are performing. The information disclosed for this purpose will remain at the company’s server and will be limited to use for professional purposes. Under no circumstance the PII or the user information shall be shared except for the purposes mentioned above.
There are certain situations where a third party may collect information about the application. This app uses third-party libraries that offer certain features: analysis tools, communication tools, social networks, advertisers, etc.
- Analysis tools: in order to improve the application, we sometimes use tools that analyse the behaviour of users. In this way, we can better learn which parts of the application are more important and which need to be improved.
- Communication tools: in case we need to communicate with users at any time, we integrate third-party tools that provide such a communication, whether via push notifications, e-mails, in-app alerts, etc.
- Social networks: if your app connects to any social network at any time, it will request your authorization. Once the connection has been authorized, the social network shall be able to access certain information.
- Advertising networks: in case this app were to show advertisements, they normally originate from advertising networks that connect with the advertisers. These networks need certain information in order to offer the most appropriate ad to you.
Safety and confidentiality of your information are extremely important for us. Therefore, we have technical, administrative and physical security measures with the purpose of protecting your personal information against unauthorized access and fraudulent use. We also periodically revise our security system in order to incorporate technological novelties and updating methods. However, in spite of our efforts, no security measure is completely perfect or infallible.
You can also play an important role in keeping your information stored securely. If you are requested to create a unique password in order to restrict access to your account, choose a password that is difficult to find out by other users, and be careful not to disclose it to anyone. It is your responsibility to keep your password and account information at all times. If you use a public or shared mobile device, never opt to save your user and always close your account’s session once you no longer use the device.
In case we detected that some of our technological partners endangered your integrity or used your information to perform any illegal action, we shall take the proper measures to sever the relationship with such a provider.
If you have any sort of inquiry or wish to contact us in order to clarify any matter, please send us an e-mail at the developer’s address, which you will find at the website where you downloaded this app.
The advertising identifier is used for advertising and user analysis purposes. The state of the option to disable advertisement based on user interests must be checked in each access to the ID.
The advertising identifier is not connected to personally identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier (for example, SSAID, MAC address or IMEI) without explicit consent of the user.
After reset, a new advertising identifier is not connected to a previous advertising identifier or data derived from a previous advertising identifier without the explicit consent of the user. Additionally, an option to disable advertisement based on user interests is offered. If a user has enabled this setting, the advertising identifier for creating user profiles for advertising purposes or for targeting users with interest-based advertising is not used. Allowed activities include contextual advertising, frequency capping, conversion tracking, reporting and fraud detection and security.
The advertising identifier may only be used in accordance with these terms, including the use by any party that you may share it with during your business activities. Beginning August 1, 2014, all updates and new applications uploaded to the Play Store must use the advertising ID (when available on a device) in lieu of any other device identifier with advertising purposes.
This app was not developed with the purpose of obtaining the phone number on your device, so it doesn’t include any functionality that accesses your phone number. The app has been built using the development engine Andromo, which doesn’t include any line of code that grants access to the phone number.
However, the app includes some SDKs from 3rd parties. For example, those used to monetize the app with advertisement. We don’t have access to the source code of those SDKs, while they could be accessing and collecting the phone number. In case we detected that any of those ad networks could be accessing and collecting your phone number, we would remove that SDK and publish a new version of the app, in order to protect your privacy.
© creativstudio.pp All rights reserved